|Explain why you are running for this position.|
|As a granddaughter of Holocaust survivors, I have spent my entire career advocating for justice on behalf of children and adults who were victimized by crime and violence. As a dedicated and committed prosecutor and Chester County Prosecutor of the Year in 2014, I have continuously fought for the vulnerable, under served, and marginalized members of the community. As District Attorney, I will continue to give a voice to the voiceless and to seek justice for victims in a fair and respectful way.|
|If you are elected, on which top 3 issues would you concentrate?|
| I will always put victims first.|
I will focus on prevention and education.
I will be an active partner in our community.
|Why are you the best candidate for this position?|
(1) Secured the longest sentence in Chester County history for a serial child molester.
(2) Successfully convicted thousands of cases, including homicides, sexual assaults, child abuse and domestic violence
(1) Deputy DA in charge of Child Abuse Unit
(2) 2014 Chester County Prosecutor of the Year
(3) Crime Victims Center-implementing a first of its kind in the nation crime prevention program.
(1) Will expand access to treatment courts.
(2) Will ensure equal treatment for all regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age or income level.
Endorsed by the Pennsylvania State Police, Lodge 66
“Deb Ryan has been a stalwart in her support for law enforcement in Pennsylvania and Chester County in particular. Her dedication to the pursuit of justice is unwavering. We are confident that Deb Ryan will work to ensure the security and safety of those who live and work in Chester County.”
Pennsylvania State Police, Lodge 66 President, Todd McCurdy
|What do you say to your potential constituents to make you stand out from everyone else? (Something like: I play the banjo while standing on my head or I juggle or anything that truly makes you unique)|
|Award winning karaoke singer.|
|Will you support the eventual nominnee of your party?|
|My Primary race is uncontested.|